WHAT TO LEND OUT
1) A Facial System
If your prospect is female and 30 years of age or older, lend out the RE9 Advanced Set. Ensure the set is complete with step stickers and placed in a gold bag with the laminated instructions.
If your prospect is female and in their mid 20s, let them choose between the RE9 Set and the FC5 Set (normal or oily).
If your prospect is female and in their early 20s or younger, lend out the FC5 Set (normal or oily).
If your prospect is male, lend out the RE9 for Men Set.
If your prospect is allergic to citrus, or has such sensitive skin that they are afraid to try the RE9 line, lend out the Calm Set.
If your prospect has acne, lend out the Clear Advantage Set.
2) Products the Whole Family Can Try and that your prospect definitely uses, even if they aren't used to a facial system
We recommend the FC5 shower set, the FC5 body moisture, and the FC5 hand crème.
If your prospect has young children, add the ABC line.
3) A Gift. You may also wish to include a couple of products that you give as a gift instead of lending out such as the Lip Saver or a Protein Package.
4) A Curiosity Folder: Click here for Curiosity Folder Canada / Click here for Curiosity Folder US
You can also include Eye On Arbonne (EOA) stories that relate directly to your prospect.
To access them, to to the Source and type Eye on Arbonne in the Search box. View all entries. Click on "series" that is applicable to your prospect (ie education or health care or retired, etc.).
When Giving Out Products
1. Ensure the full sized products are clean and sanitized with rubbing alcohol. Ensure the night cream is placed in a little tester jar since the prospect could put their finger into the product jar and this is not sanitary.
2. Tell them how to use the products. For the RE9 Set, make sure to go through the instructions. Explain what they can expect so that they know they are not having a reaction if their skin feels tingly or reddens at first, or if they get a couple of blemishes. Show them HOW LITTLE TO USE!
Full Sized Products vs Samples
It is better to lend a prospect full sized products instead of giving them samples for a number of reasons:
1. Samples get lost or forgotten about.
2. When you lend a prospect the real products, you need to meet with them in a few days to get them back so the prospect has to try them.
3. Since you need to get the real products back, you have a reason to meet with the prospect again to talk about the business opportunity or to make a sale.
4. While it may seem expensive to purchase a number of sets of full products, in the long run it won't cost you more than buying the same amount of products in samples.
Here are some examples of when giving out a sample is a good idea:
1. You have just met the prospect (possibly at a trade show etc.) and don't trust them to give you back the real products.
2. You meet a prospect while you are away on vacation.
3. The prospect lives in a different city than you.
4. When you are lending out the Calm Line, the full size serum and eye gel cannot be tried in a sanitary way.
5. For the FC5 Facial Set, add an Eye Crème Sample as the full-sized eye cream cannot be tried in a sanitary way.
Give out a sample only if the person promises to use it exclusively. Explain that you purchased these samples. Book a time with them within a week to discuss how they liked the product.